St. Patrickâ€™s Day is the only day in the year that itâ€™s not a health hazard or really weird to eat green bagels and sip on some oddly tinted beer. Besides clutching your green food coloring, pingg wants to give you some more tips and ideas about ways to make the most of the holiday this year. So, weâ€™ve compiled five things that everyone should consider doing on St. Patrickâ€™s Day.
1. Eat soda bread. Canâ€™t find a good oleâ€™ Irish bakery? Try making your own with this Martha Stewart Recipe. It even includes a video and pictures so you canâ€™t go wrong. Drop in a few drops of your green food coloring and youâ€™ve just infused it with even more St. Pattyâ€™s day pizzazz.
2. Speak in an Irish accent. Itâ€™s fun and if you do it any other day of the year, it just doesnâ€™t make much sense if youâ€™re not actually Irish.
3. Do the jig. Please refer to reasoning in suggestion number two.
4. Grab some genuine grub. Search for a local deli or pub with traditional Irish food. If youâ€™re extra lucky, maybe theyâ€™ll have some live Irish music too.
5. Test your luck by searching for a pot-o-gold. Havenâ€™t had any leprechaun spottings recently? Neither have we, so pingg has created an alternative way to test your luck. Enter our St. Pattyâ€™s Day giveaway by sending a pingg St. Patrickâ€™s Day party invitation or ecard like these.
Check out the giveaway details here.