Today is the first official day of summer! What better way to kick off the season than to announce our Ultimate Summer Party Giveaway. Plan your parties from now until August 12th with pingg and you could win the ultimate end of summer block party. The more parties you plan, the more times you can enter to win! Pool parties, BBQs, birthdays… they could all be your ticket to winning the Grand Prize.
With the winners announced just in time for Labor Day, we’ll help you send off the summer in style.
You could win:
One (1) Grand Prize: ULTIMATE BLOCK PARTY for 50 guests. Prize includes the following:
* $300 Merchandise Certificate valid at PlumParty.com© to purchase decorations, tableware and anything needed to throw your ultimate party.
* $400 Merchandise Certificate valid at Whole Foods® to purchase your party food.
* $200 worth of custom favors by Eleni’s Cookies®
Two (2) first Prizes:
* $100 Merchandise Certificate valid at Whole Foods® to purchase food for the ultimate BBQ
Three (3) second Prizes:
* $25 Merchandise Certificate to PlumParty.com©
How to enter:
1) Send your pool party, beach party and barbecue invitations all summer long on pingg. Choose a design from pingg’s Summer Collection, from your favorite designer or upload your own design.
2) Select “Summer Party Giveaway” for your Event or Card Theme when you enter details.
3) Send to at least three recipients and You’re Entered to Win!
4) Tell your friends, family and neighbors about the giveaway for even more chances to win a party for your entire block!
Eligibility for prize packages will end at 12:00am ET Friday, August 12th, 2011. All winners must be 18 years of age or older.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Winners will be contacted through the email address used for contest entry. Claiming of prizes requires an email response to pingg from the winning sender email address. Winner may forfeit any and all winnings if verification cannot or has not been made within 4 days.
Whole Foods, Plumparty.com and Eleni’s Cookies are not responsible in any way for this promotion.