Could you tell us about your work? What inspires you?
- I always thought of my work as a huge collection of “simple and fresh”. I am inspired by clean lines and shapes. If I saw a cool pattern or shape, that usually influences a background that I’ll incorporate into one of my designs. I am especially inspired by my family. If there’s a wedding, a birthday, or any type of celebration, I’m already thinking of the invitation ahead of time.
How would you describe the style of most of your designs?
- The style of most of my designs is simple and fresh.
How has your art changed over the years? Do you have any predictions of what it will be like in the future?
- The thing I notice most about what has changed about my work over the years are my color choices. I’m definitely influenced by the current trends and I tend to develop collections in the same color spectrum at one time. If you happen to see a design, but you want it in a different color, I would be more than happy to change the color palette. Right now, I’m feeling pale colors. I see neon in my future
What made you decide to work with pingg.com?
- I liked that there was an alternative online invitation website and I wanted to be a part of it.
If you had to choose a favorite invite you have made, what would it be?
- My favorite invite/ecard is “All You Need is Love“. It’s so simple and straightforward.
What benefits have you found the Internet has for your work?
- Exposure is the top benefit. I love free advertising and pingg has definitely given me the platform to make my work accessible.