Could you tell us about your work? What inspires you?
- My work is more imaginative lately. I tried my best not to repeat what I have done in the past. I have always liked works by Norman Rockwell and Hayao Miyazaki. The ideas, themes and the feeling that they put in their work have really touched me. I am now learning to create work that tells a story with a single image and touches people’s lives, ones that will not bore you.
How would you describe the style of most of your designs?
- Simple and clean
How has your art changed over the years? Do you have any predictions of what it will be like in the future?
- Yes, my art has definitely changed. In the past, I only knew that I wanted to draw, but never considered how I wanted it to be in the long run. I soon ran out of ideas, and nothing really inspires me anymore. Now, I know what I want to draw and what my focus will be. I hope to improve the way I express my imagination into life.
What made you decide to work with Pingg.com?
- I was not confident with my work in the past, but pingg accepted me and gave me the chance to show my work among the other great artists. It really is a dream come true. I want to thank all the people that work behind pingg. They are professional, they care for their artists, and they absolutely grow better and better each day. I am definitely motivated to create good works to show on pingg.
If you had to choose a favorite invite you have made, what would it be?
- I would choose “Pirate’s Love” as my favorite.
What benefits have you found the Internet has for your work?
- The Internet is like money to me. It’s not everything, but without it I can’t do everything I wanted to do. For the past several years, I have depended on it to show my work to the world.