The holiday season has been in full gear, and hopefully most of us have gathered the majority of our presents and are ready to wrap them up and write those gift tags.
Do you want to make your gifts stand out and make a statement even before they’re unwrapped? These gift wrap ideas will cause (almost) anyone to stop and stare before they tear away the wrapping.
Woven Ribbon Wrap
- This wrapping is fairly easy to do and is appealing to the eye. It’s striking and unique, but far from overdone.
Fabric Gift Wrap
- This is a fun to make idea that will be sure to result in a most unique gift wrap.
DIY Gift Wrap
- This idea is another fun and easy to make gift wrap that allows room for creativity and results in a simply elegant design.
Universal Wrapping Paper
- This wrapping paper is so creative and inventive! Simply circle the holiday that you’re celebrating and wrap away!
Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper Set
- While on the topic of inventive gift wrap, take a look at this cheeseburger wrapping paper set! Creating a theme to base your gift wrap on will be sure to impress.
Color-Coded Wrapping Paper
- Color coding your gifts is a great idea if you have quite a few people to give presents to. This can be easily personalized if you know the person’s favorite color, and it adds a little extra efficiency to the busy holiday season.
What’s your creative gift wrap idea this season? Best of luck and fun to all with your holiday gift wrapping!