Could you tell us about your work? What inspires you?
- Fenderskirts Vintage offers a stationery line inspired from vintage imagery from our clip art collection of over 4,000 images. The fonts we select, the color schemes we use all are inspired from vintage textiles, vintage packaging, vintage advertising and vintage gift wrapping.
How would you describe the style of most of your designs?
- The style of our designs consists of authentic imagery from the 1940s-1950s era.
How has your art changed over the years? Do you have any predictions of what it will be like in the future?
- Being that our artwork is from a specific era, we don’t see the style changing too much. However, layout and composition can always be improved upon and we feel that our designs have become more refined over the years.
What made you decide to work with pingg.com?
- It was one of our customers that suggested pingg.com. We were apprehensive at first because of past experiences with other e-vite sites. However, we were pleasantly surprised with pingg’s design and user friendliness. It was also apparent how much pingg supports their designers. We couldn’t pass up the chance to work with such a great company!
If you had to choose a favorite invite you have made, what would it be?
- It would have to be one of our newest ones: Vintage New Years Bubbly Pin Up
What benefits have you found the Internet has for your work?
- The benefits are endless! One of the most important benefits is the ability to appeal to a global marketplace. Secondly, we can create as many designs as we want without worrying about shelf space. Our website only ships printed invites. For our customers who can’t wait and need the invites ASAP, pingg is really convenient.