With the warmer weather here, it’s time to get out of hibernation and get the creativity flowing! I’ve been inspired to work on some projects this season, so I decided to take a look at spring craft ideas. Here’s a few of my favorites that I found today.
- This tissue cherry-blossom tree is attractive and easy to make. Make an afternoon of venturing outside to gather branches and putting together these charming trees.
- These eggshell flowerpots are such a fun and seasonal craft. It will be rewarding to see the plants grow throughout the spring, and these are fairly simple to maintain!
- Create nature print pillows using real flowers and leaves. Making these will not only get you into the spring spirit, but using these as throw pillows will instantly brighten up any room.
- Nothing quite says festive like ribbons! Check out this ribbon lampshade craft for a fun way to liven up a room, and even these ribbon shoes to add some spring to your step!
- Add a floral touch to otherwise ordinary items. Dressing up napkins with floral rings is a simple way to make your table settings burst.
What crafts will you be making this season? Go get some sun and get creative!