Are you throwing a Cinco de Mayo party to add a little fiesta flavor to the weekend? Here’s a few last minute decoration and serving ideas to help fill your party with fun and festive flare.
- These ruffled streamers will immediately create a festive atmosphere and will be sure to get your guests’ attention. Tissue paper decorations are a fast and easy way to add bold splashes of color to the room. Get creative with these and add them around the serving table and entrances.
- Make fresh quacamole that your guests will gravitate to. Here’s a recipe for a quick to make and delicious dip. Serve up some homemade Pico de Gallo to add a healthy and flavorful staple to the table.
- Serve a luscious dessert that will impress your guests but will be easy to make. These Mexican Chocolate Sundaes with Cinnamon-Chocolate Sauce will make for a flavorful and indulgent dessert and won’t require a ton of preparation
- Offer a unique and refreshing drink that you can make a large quantity of ahead of time. Try making a pineapple-tequila cooler and even make a non-alcoholic version heavier on the fruit.
- Place party favors on the serving tables or in favor bags for your guests. Spread mini maracas around the room and give your guests bags of colorful candies to take home. If you happen to have a sombrero lying around, fill the rim with candies and treats for your guests and use it as a centerpiece on the main serving table.
Take a look at our Cinco de Mayo Pinterest board for some more festive inspiration!