Mother’s Day is only a few days away! Are you planning a Mother’s Day brunch to give Mom some time to unwind and indulge? Here’s a few ideas for a relaxing and flavor filled afternoon.
- Send Mom a card ahead of time to say Happy Mother’s Day and to let her know that she’s invited to a special brunch.
- Create a special dining area for your brunch. Add bouquets of Mom’s favorite flowers to the table and decorate the room with bright balloons. Set up a table outside in the garden to enjoy the beautiful weather!
- Serve some unique and flavorful dishes that will be sure to impress. Try making this baked eggs en cocotte with basil for a special treat, and cook some delicious dishes such as this mushroom and wild rice frittata or these Dutch baby pancakes.
- Offer some sweet beverages and comforting cups of tea. Make a pitcher of raspberry lemonade for a summer inspired drink. Brew some tea to enjoy after you have finished your main dish, and even accompany it with some homemade scones.
- Surprise Mom with special treats! Make a homemade body scrub for some extra pampering or put together a unique arrangement like this herb garden kit or tea sachet gift box.
Check out our Pinterest board for more creative ideas for Mother’s Day!