It’s just about time to celebrate the red, white, and blue! Will you be throwing a patriotic Fourth of July party to have some summer fun? Here’s a few tips for throwing a party filled with American flag flare.
- Decorate the party area with red, white, and blue streamers, confetti, and garlands. Paper decorations are perfect for summer parties, while miniature American flags will add the perfect touch to the table setting.
- A warm summer day just calls for grilling. Serve up grill favorites such as grilled chicken, sliders, and corn on the cob. Offer a fresh tossed salad for a refreshing side and some cool summer drinks such as this minty iced tea.
- Offer red, white and blue desserts that will make a statement on the serving table. Serve refreshing berry parfaits or tarts for a refreshing treat, spangled sandwich pops, and a flag sheet cake for a delicious and traditional dessert.
- Treat your guests to some fun and summery party favors. Give each guest a patriotic pinwheel or create these adorable rocket favors and fill them with candies in red, white, and blue wrappings.
- Have some games ready to play! Set up a volleyball net or toss a few beach balls around. If you have a backyard pool available, have your guests bring their swimwear and make it a patriotic pool party!
What are your favorite Fourth of July traditions? Check out our Fourth of July Pinterest board for some more celebration ideas!