- I’ve worked as a graphic designer in corporate environments for years, but I didn’t start designing cards and invites until 2011. Starting my own greeting card design company has allowed me to have a lot of creative freedom – something I can’t say about the corporate design world! I’m inspired by anything artistic….photography, fashion, typography, etc.
How would you describe the style of most of your designs?
- Stylish with modern and vintage influences.
How has your art changed over the years? Do you have any predictions of what it will be like in the future?
- As times and trends change, my art changes. I love experimenting with different ideas and styles. For a while I was designing with a very simple and minimal aesthetic, and right now I’m designing art that looks more lush and has a bit of depth by experimenting more with texture, color and typography. My art is always evolving!
What made you decide to work with pingg?
- I love being able to make my designs accessible to customers in such an easy, relevant way. pingg is such a great platform!
If you had to choose a favorite invite you have made, what would it be?
- My favorite design is “Mr. & Mrs.” It has a minimal, modern style that makes it a unique Save the Date.
What benefits have you found the Internet has for your work?
- I could not have started my design company without the Internet. The Internet is such an amazing source of inspiration and opportunity!