Could you tell us about your work? What inspires you?
- As a graphic and web designer working full time at LadyJDesignStore, I come across various projects, each of which brings lots of excitement, different motives, inspirations and ideas. At the very start it is enough for us to think about the pallets and our sketches that are there. Inspiration is my favorite process of making art, and that comes from those first few minutes when you push your limits!
How would you describe the style of most of your designs?
- In my perspective, modern vintage style is most adequate for my vision of art. I pay a lot of attention to details; I like when my art has details which pop out and attract the observer.
How has your art changed over the years? Do you have any predictions
of what it will be like in the future?
- My style has grown through many of my projects, and it keeps growing with new projects. I like to work with packaging, developing and creating new packages for various products. Each invitation and greeting card comes with fantastic packages which incorporates all of that. I would like to learn more about 3D programs, since I already work on some projects as a texture designer, painting different materials. It is such a pleasure to see self made illustration in 3D.
What made you decide to work with pingg?
- By discovering pingg, we discovered a very creative community in which we spotted an opportunity for collaboration or exchange of experiences. We would like pingg users to enjoy our design by sending it to their friends, or by celebrating one of their occasions. pingg has given us an opportunity for new markets.
If you had to choose a favorite invite you have made, what would it be?
- It would be the winning design “Summer Party”, which we made for the summer design contest. The motive-rose is a universal sign of attention, love and respect. Illustration itself is presented in a different and a unique way.
What benefits have you found the Internet has for your work?
- A variety of people may discover the work of LadyJDesignStore on a daily basis. It is also very simple and easy to get in touch with artists from all over the world, which has a positive effect on our work. Nowadays, everything is easier and quicker to get to over the internet. Possibilities are there and they should be used properly.