Could you tell us about your work? What inspires you?
- I’m inspired by fashion and nature and am addicted to design! I turn a sketch into just about anything from fashion illustrations to company labels to wedding invites. I pay attention to every leaf and petal that I come across and spend a good amount of time reading fashion magazines and attending fashion events as sources of inspiration.
How would you describe the style of most of your designs?
- I specialize in feminine illustrations and designs, so most of my illustrations consist of women or flowers, or a combination of the two. I like to experiment a lot when it comes to illustrations so you’ll notice that some of my illustrations are very clean and simple while others tend to be more artsy.
How has your art changed over the years? Do you have any predictions of what it will be like in the future?
- Over the years I’ve refined my style and learned to focus on what I enjoy most, creating feminine illustrations. As far as the future is concerned, I think I will continue on the same path but I’m looking for new ways to use my designs. Stay tuned, I have some exciting projects in the works!
What made you decide to work with pingg.com?
- I’ve always try to stay away from sites who try to take advantage of artists by selling their art at next to nothing. pingg has a different model and seems to care about its artists.
If you had to choose a favorite invite you have made, what would it be?
- My favorite invite is the Chic Mama Baby Shower invite. I love it because I created 4 versions of it so that it’s suitable to most. Furthermore, I love the fact that a pregnant woman can look this fun and effortless!
What benefits have you found the Internet has for your work?
- I love the ability to present my work instantaneously, that’s one of the benefits that the Internet offers for artists. Furthermore, social media is huge in the industry, so connecting with other artists and clients through social media is key to continuous growth.