pingg’s Top 5 Tips for Holiday Entertaining!
The Holidays are a perfect mix of joy, love and happiness, with a healthy dose of stress and obligation. During the most wonderful time of the year, we want to spend time with our family and friends and celebrate being together (minus the stress).
In the spirit of the season, pingg has put together the ultimate Tips List to get through Holiday entertaining stress-free and filled with fun!
pingg’s Top 5 Tips for Minimizing Stress and Maximizing Holiday Fun!
- Get Well Sent! Effortlessly send stylish invitations and customized Holiday cards for work and play at the same time. Send them via email, postal mail (pingg will print stamp and mail for you!), and easily send Holiday greetings all from one place – pingg.com
- Punch it Up! A signature drink is always a great idea for a party. Serve a delicious seasonal mulled cider two ways – a “spirited” version for the grownups and non-alcoholic version for the kiddies. One of our favorite recipes is from – Delish.
- So You Think You Can Dance? What’s a party without some great tunes? Create a custom playlist and set the tone of your party. Our go-to music sites are Last.fm, Pandora and The Hype Machine.
- Channel Your Inner Martha. No need to redecorate your entire house for the holidays. Creating centerpieces using seasonal flowers can bring out the holiday spirit. Tips from our friend Martha Stewart will have you entertaining in style!
- Be a Top Chef (Without the Effort). Whether you’re doing the cooking yourself or you want everything made for you, make life simple with home delivery. Our favorites for home grocery / pre-made food delivery include Fresh Direct and Peapod.
Not throwing a holiday party? Are you the guest? For host gifts, we love One King’s Lane, the ultimate place for designer decor, home essentials and the perfect gift this holiday season.
Throwing a Holiday Bash? Check out our Holiday Invitations HERE!
Still haven’t sent your Holiday Cards? See what we have in store for you HERE!