Tips for Planning your Winter Wedding
Are you planning a winter wonderland wedding theme? Here are some important ideas to consider to make it beautiful and enjoyable for you and your guests.
• Dress for the day. Items to consider are wearing a long-sleeved gown or a sleeveless gown with long gloves and a warm shawl or jacket. Also provide shawls and gloves for bridesmaids in the colors of their dresses.
• If the reception hall and ceremony site are close to each other, ride away in a horse drawn sleigh for romance.
• Look for a reception hall that has a fire place so that guests can be warmed by the fire and the atmosphere it will provide.
• Serve coffee or hot chocolate as the guests arrive to help them warm up from being outside.
• Plan ahead for bad weather, especially if many of your guests are traveling to attend the wedding. Choose a location that will be maintained quickly if there’s a snowstorm.
• Favors for a winter wonderland wedding could be homemade hot cocoa mixes, cookie cutters with a recipe attached, candles, or personalized ornaments with your names and wedding date.
Visit Invitations by Dawn for more.