Classic Spinach Artichoke Dip
Try when you have friends over, or when you’re looking for a tasty snack. Perfect for any occasion.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup sour cream · 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic gloves, minced
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small baking dish, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic. Cover dish. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve hot, warm or cool with Serve with Stacy’s® Simply Naked® Pita Chips for dipping. Also try: Parmesan Garlic & Herb, Tuscan Herb, Hot & Spicy, or Multigrain Pita Chips. Stacy Says: Lighten up with fat free or reduced-fat mayonnaise and/or cream cheese! Servings: 6-8 People
Visit StacysSnacks.com for more.