Tuscan White Bean Dip
Try this dip when you have friends over, or when you’re looking for a tasty snack. Perfect for any occasion.
- 1 can white kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Combine all ingredients, except basil & grated lemon peel, in blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, add salt & pepper to taste and garnish with fresh basil and grated lemon peel. Serve with Stacy® Simply Naked Pita Chips. Also try Parmesan Garlic & Herb, Tuscan Herb, or Multigrain. Servings: 2-4 people
Visit StacysSnacks.com for more.