pingg Photography Competition: San Francisco
San Fransisco’s Finest
pingg loves San Francisco. For our 2nd pingg Photography Competition we want you to Show Us Your San Fran!
From Market Street to Haight-Ashbury, the Golden Gate Bridge to the San Francisco Zoo, we invite photographers of all skill levels to submit an original photograph to email@example.com, taken of San Francisco that showcases the iconic imagery of the region.
One lucky winner will win a Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR digital camera pack that includes a camera case and a memory card – a retail value of $300 and all fifteen finalists will be included in an exclusive pingg Designer Series dedicated to San Francisco.
For our first competition, we started close to home in Brooklyn, New York. We called for photographs that captured the pride and spirit of the New York Borough. After receiving hundreds of submissions, the people voted and one lucky winner walked away with the grand prize. All of the finalists, however had their photographs turned into an exclusive pingg Designer Series, Brooklyn’s Best. Now, we are traveling across the country to The Bay Area in search of San Francisco’s Finest.
Current pingg Designer Series contributors include Martha Stewart – the icon of stylish living, award-winning photographer Ben Watts and cutting edge graffiti artist Erni Vales, and well as emerging independent artists.
|One grand prize winner will receive a Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR digital camera pack that includes a camera case and a memory card – a retail value of $300.|
All finalists will receive placement within pingg’s San Francisco-themed gallery. Each image chosen for the gallery will be accompanied by the photographer’s name, bio and a link to their website.
• Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, email address and the location in San Francisco where your photo was taken by December 4, 2009.
• For initial review, photos should be no larger than 378 x 522 pixels at 72 ppi.
• Photos must be submitted by Friday, December 4, 2009.
• Finalists will be notified by email on Monday, December 7th, 2009.
• From Monday, December 7th to Monday, December 14th, pingg will invite users to vote on the finalists’ photos.
• This is an amateur competition. All levels of photographers are welcome to participate.